Knee Pain? You don’t have to live with it!
Northeast Pain Management utilizes the most advanced combination of treatments for eliminating or reducing knee pain fast…
Why Choose Northeast Pain Management (NPM)?
NPM is the largest pain management medical office in the state of Maine. We combine Medical Providers and Physical Therapists under one roof. NPM is the only medical facility in Maine whose knee surgery prevention program combine Hyalgan injections under an advanced motion x-ray unit and Theraciser rehabilitation. NPM’s program has already proven highly successful for many knee pain sufferers searching for an effective, less invasive and less painful alternative to knee replacement surgery.
Non-operative knee treatment may end your arthritis knee pain: In as little as 5 weeks your knee pain may be significantly reduced, and possibly eliminated, without a lifetime dependency on oral medications! Please note: Results may vary among patients due to individual health conditions.
Are you a candidate for NPM’s knee rehabilitation program?
- Are your knees very stiff in the morning?
- Do your knees hurt when going up or down the stairs?
- Do you frequently take Ibuprofen or Aspirin for your knee pain?
- Do the activities you enjoy cause pain around your knees?
- Have you been told that you will need knee replacement surgery?
If you answered YES to any of the questions above, call Northeast Pain Management to schedule your consultation!
How can Hyalgan Injections Prevent Surgery?
FDA has officially approved Hyalgan for use in the treatment of Arthritis of the knee. Hyalgan bonds with joint fluid naturally present in your knee to create a lubricating and cushioning layer in the knee. It reduces pain, inflammation and swelling of the joint, allowing you to do the everyday activities you enjoy! Adverse side effects are very rare, and the best results occur when Hyalgan injections are combined with Theraciser rehab. Accuracy is increased and little pain occurs when the injections are performed under an advanced live motion x-ray unit (Fluoroscopy).
Keys to Northeast Pain Management’s Knee Pain Success
- All natural Hyalgan acts as a lubricant and shock absorber in the knee.
- Injections visually guided by a live motion x-ray unit to reduce pain and optimize accuracy.
- Theraciser Rehabilitation, a unique advanced knee rehabilitation program, significantly enhances the lubricating and shock absorbing effect of Hyalgan injections.
- Licensed Physical Therapists on site works individually with each patient.