We know that our patients and communities area concerned about COVID-19. Northeast Pain Management is taking steps to ensure the safety of our patients and our staff.
Here are things Northeast Pain Management is doing to ensure your safety at our facility.
- Only patients, legal guardians, and staff are permitted to enter NPM at this time.
- Everyone is required to wear a mask in our building. We will provide a mask upon arrival if you do not have one.
- Anyone entering Northeast Pain Management will be screened for symptoms of Covid-19. Anyone with symptoms will be asked to leave and reschedule.
CHANGES YOU MAY NOTICE
- Patients will be asked to wait in their vehicles after check-in. We will call the patient when provider is ready to see them.
- NPM staff will be wearing masks
- A minimum of six-feet distances between chairs in the waiting room for those patients who do not have a vehicle to wait in or for patients waiting for a procedure.
NPM common areas, including waiting rooms and all commonly touched surfaces such as door knobs, doors, bathrooms and check in counter receive extra cleaning every hour, with a facility deep clean twice daily. All procedure rooms and exam rooms are thoroughly cleaned per CDC guidelines after every patient.