Many of our patients suffer from back pain or extremity pain caused by herniated discs or various other painful spine conditions. As interventional pain management specialists, we can help to diagnose the pain source and provide precise direct treatment with the assistance of fluoroscopic guidance, ultrasound guidance and modern minimally invasive technology. Back pain is just one of many pain sources treatable at Northeast Pain Management. Other pain issues treated here are knee and other joint pain, Post Herpetic Neuralgia, cancer pain, Complex Regional Pain Syndrome, neck pain, unresolved post-op pain, muscle pain and tendonitis, and nerve problems.
- X-ray Guided Spine Treatments
- Radiofrequency Ablation Procedures
- Joint injections
- Ultrasound Guided Muscle, Tendon, and Bursa Injections
- Ultrasound Guided Trigger Point Injections
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Neuropsychology: We offer the services of nationally recognized PhD psychologist, Dr. Jonathan Borkum, to facilitate coping skills in relation to difficult and ongoing painful syndromes
- Regenerative Medicine
We also have onsite physical therapy provided by Absolute Physical Therapy.
For more information on these procedures, click the link above, or learn about these procedures in our Pain Q&A.