Many of our patients suffer from back pain or extremity pain caused by herniated discs or various other painful spine conditions. As interventional pain management specialists, we can help to diagnose the pain source and provide precise direct treatment with the assistance of fluoroscopic guidance, ultrasound guidance, and modern minimally invasive technology.
Back pain is just one of many pain sources treatable at Northeast Pain Management. Other pain issues treated here are:
- Knee and other joint pain
- Post-Herpetic Neuralgia
- Cancer pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Neck pain
- Unresolved post-op pain
- Muscle pain and tendonitis
- Nerve problems
Our team of Physicians and Nurse Practitioners understands that acute and chronic pain presents differently among patients, and requires individualized treatment plans. Three popular treatment modalities are:
- Spinal Fracture Treatment with Kyphoplasty
- Low Back Pain Treatment with Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA)
- Musculoskeletal (Muscle, Tendon, and Bursa) Pain Treatment with Ultrasound-Guided Injections
Additional Services Provided
- X-ray Guided Spine Treatments
- Joint Injections
- Ultrasound-Guided Trigger Point Injections
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Stem Cell Therapy
We offer the services of a nationally recognized Ph.D. psychologist, Dr. Jonathan Borkum, to facilitate coping skills in relation to difficult and ongoing painful syndromes.
- Regenerative Medicine and Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
We also have onsite physical therapy provided by Absolute Physical Therapy.
For more information on these procedures, click the link above, or learn about these procedures in our Pain Q&A.