Many of our patients suffer from back pain or extremity pain caused by herniated discs or various other painful spine conditions. As interventional pain management specialists, we can help to diagnose the pain source and provide precise direct treatment with the assistance of fluoroscopic guidance, ultrasound guidance, and modern minimally invasive technology.
Back pain is just one of many pain sources treatable at Northeast Pain Management. Other pain issues treated here are:
- Knee and other joint pain
- Post-Herpetic Neuralgia
- Cancer pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Neck pain
- Unresolved post-op pain
- Muscle pain and tendonitis
- Nerve problems
Pain Management Services Provided
Our team of Physicians and Advanced Level Providers understands that acute and chronic pain presents differently among patients, and requires individualized treatment plans. Three popular treatment modalities are:
- Spinal Fracture Treatment with Kyphoplasty
- Low Back Pain Treatment with Intracept® Procedure
- Low Back Pain Treatment with Radiofrequency Ablation (RFA)
- Musculoskeletal (Muscle, Tendon, and Bursa) Pain Treatment with Ultrasound-Guided Injections
Additional Services Provided
- X-ray Guided Spine Treatments
- Joint Injections
- Ultrasound-Guided Trigger Point Injections
- Spinal Cord Stimulation
- Stem Cell Therapy
- Regenerative Medicine including Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy and Stem Cells
We offer the services of a nationally recognized Ph.D. psychologist, Dr. Jonathan Borkum, to facilitate coping skills in relation to difficult and ongoing painful syndromes.
Absolute Physical Therapy
We also have onsite physical therapy provided by Absolute Physical Therapy. Absolute Physical Therapy is staffed by an excellent group of therapists with years of experience and expertise in several specialty areas.
Absolute PT is a leading-edge provider of physical therapy that incorporates progressive exercise for strengthening and conditioning with innovative manual therapy techniques. We also offer treatment for multiple conditions that are unavailable elsewhere in the greater Bangor area. We offer a variety of treatment techniques with therapists that are certified and have years of experience.
We pride ourselves in providing one on one care so that every patient feels that all of his or her needs are being met. Most treatment sessions are scheduled for an hour with a certified individual. Absolute Physical Therapy is dedicated to providing patients with the highest quality of rehabilitation services. Our clinic is committed to assisting patients with achieving their maximum level of function. Patients are educated and treated with the highest quality, comprehensive and individualized physical therapy services available.
- Orthopedics and Sports Injury Rehab
- Neck/Back/Joint Pain Rehab
- Neuro Rehab (including LSVT Big)
- Oncology Rehab
- Lymphedema Rehab
- Dizziness and Vestibular Rehab
- Pre- and Post-Surgical Rehab
- General Rehab
For more information on these procedures, click the link above, or learn about these procedures in our Pain Q&A.